Sunday, January 4, 2009

Making Lists

Last week I indulged (and forced Bikeman to participate) in one of my favourite past times - making 'lists'! I thought the time had come that we needed to know who was doing what and when and how much. I don't do well with big picture stuff, I need to know the detail and know that everything is covered. So we have a list! I am happy. It doesn't take much, obviously, to make me happy!!!! And now I have LOTS of things to do. Temporary Fencing is due to be put up in a couple of days, which will make me much happier to know that a small child can't accidentally fall in one of those holes. Even better will be when the concrete is poured into them! We have to wait to get final approval on the retaining wall, so that we can get the concrete poured for both the piers as well as the base of the retaining wall. Should be in a week or so, not too long to wait. The slab..... waiting for the slab.......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment