Saturday, January 10, 2009

Decisions, decisions....

We're coming to crunch time now with decisions. Do we go with the floor boards, or go back to the cheaper, not as nice looking but waaaay more durable (and heaps cheaper), tiles? All the other prices seem to be on the increase so the search is on to save money. I think tiles will be the way... but there's no way we're moving on the double glazed windows, they are here to stay! We might be eating baked beans every night a year from now but we'll be comfortably warm while we are doing it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I won't let you eat baked beans every night! You can come have dinner with us, I'll even make you Massaman every week :)

    My motto (and who knows how good that is seeings I can NEVER decide on anything) is things can be changed later. You can always put floorboards in later if you decide you just MUST have them. Of course, that's easy for me to say, but in reality that's one of the reasons we decided not to build yet. I NEEDED floorboards and timber bifolds and.. and.. and.. you get the point.

    No matter what you get, you'll be doing it yourself and you'll feel so proud and accomplished when it's all finished. I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks friend! You know how much I love my thai food...

    ReplyDelete