Sunday, December 28, 2008

I forgot about the party!

One thing I forgot about was that we went to our street's Christmas Party on the 23rd Dec. It was sooooo great! We got to meet many of our neighbours, as well as sit down and have a chat to our lovely neighbours, which is something we haven't really been able to do yet. Everyone was so friendly, and it was feels like we are really moving into a lovely community. Lots of kids! There were kids galore, probably 15 or so ageing from 6 months to about 10, I think. And there were 3 or 4 'older' couples so it was lovely to see them there as well. We sat around and had a few drinks, and some nibbles, and tried to stay out of the wind! It was a great night and I'm really grateful for the O'B's for inviting us along. I have a good feeling about this place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment