Sunday, July 5, 2009

Build it up, up up, build it higher, build it up up up up up up to the sky.......

We have bricks! Beautiful, double height bricks that just look perfect. Can't wait til they are all the way around the house. So far the brickies have started on the dead side of the house, down past the garage and our bedroom and laundry. But it still look sooooo good! Brickies should be back on site Monday so I guess over the next week or so it will be complete - and then we'll be at lockup!
Oh and I just love the roof. I feel like I'm starring in a Colourbond Roof ad, I keep standing and staring at it will such admiration... it looks perfect.
All systems go for this week, after so long waiting now it seems like it is going really fast! Doo Bah, you'd better get your cleaning gloves ready I don't think there's any way you're going to beat us in the house building race - and it's going to be one hell of a housewarming party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment