Saturday, March 28, 2009

Waiting for some wood..

We have a lovely concrete slab just waiting for some wood to be attached to it.... and now just waiting on the trusses! Our truss manufacturer is playing the daily phone call game with me now, 'Hi it's me again, just wondering if you could give us a date of delivery for the truss... ok you'll call me back, great' ..... 'Hi, me again....yes you were supposed to call yesterday but that's ok... well could you at least give us an approximate timeframe.... 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks?... Ok I'll call back Monday' etc etc etc! Our original 3 weeks has just passed and it looks like we have another at least 2-3 weeks before it will actually be delivered. So have phoned the window manufacturer to push out the delivery of the windows another couple of weeks. Bikeman is going to take a week off when the truss arrives to help the chippy, I think he's quite looking forward to it actually! Will post again when there is more to post... hopefully in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment