Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I think we may have moved in...

I said to Bikeman the other night: "Do you know what? I think we may have moved in without realising". He laughed at me and agreed that perhaps we have. It started with sleeping over a few nights. Bikeman has been here for weeks now, keeping an eye on things and making sure stuff didn't get nicked (as is apparently common at this stage of building). The kids and I stayed every now and then, until the start of last week. We intended to stay for 2 nights, then the kids friends were going to have a sleepover (which didn't eventuate) so that meant another night, then my family came over for dinner the next night (we're up to 4 nights now) and then we stayed Friday night (just because it was Friday). Then it made sense to stay the weekend and now we're at Wednesday and haven't been 'home' yet. Of course we have been 'home', to feed the cats and do washing, but we haven't stayed there. And I'm not sure that we will again. So.... officially moving day is looking like Sunday, possibly... Doo Bah is going to return a favour (or 3) and help move some big furniture into the house. We're nearly ready - only a few arcs and skirts to finish off and we can get that done around the furniture. Enough already! We need to be in, and now. I've had enough of waiting!

2 comments:

  1. moved in, without the cats, i don't think so!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes of course Annie! How could I have overlooked the puss cats as being the 'test' for moved in ... that's it, once the furballs are here we are officially moved in!!!

    ReplyDelete