Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waffles, anyone?

I was a little hasty in my last post. I thought concrete was going in today, but no - the waffle pods were put in place ready for thr first pour tomorrow (Thurs). So it begins, tomorrow. We will have concrete. And this time next week, we will have the whole slab!! My god this house looks massive already! The kids were quite impressed though, that they could 'see' where their rooms will be .. Zali's is the jutting out bit at the bottom of the photo, on the LHS. And Max's room is further to the left and up a little. No progress yet on the water tapping, from what I can tell. The Water co still have to come and fix it. We have movement on power though, there are some conduits moving through the slab/boxing up. Next we have to dig a trench!

No comments:

Post a Comment